Monday, September 11, 2017

Week of September 11th-15th

Reminders for week of September 11th-18th! I'm sending home a hard copy today for first week! I will send home hard copy for my Cares kids on a regular basis so they have the assignments!


Blogger address to log into important messages and homework assignments- room11ssj17-18.blogspot.com

Sign up for Remind to get  last minute reminders! I am missing a few of you on the list! Text 81010 and in message- @mrskdifl

Dress Down Day is scheduled for September 18th! Sorry for the confusion last night. Donations will go to help those affected by Hurricane Harvey!

School pictures next week, Tuesday September 19th. Wear school uniform!

Continue to bring in paper with name of saint for your 8th grade buddy!

Peanut butter and jelly drive is starting so donate if you can.

Scholastic online book order will come home today! I will close order by Friday September 22nd if you want to order! Class code is JDCJD

Math homework only this week!  Only complete the pages that are assigned. Do not go ahead! Resource book is coming home tonight for your reference and review for the kids! Always practice writing numbers and basic facts. Many kids are still writing numbers backwards. I will send home First in Math logins when I receive them. 

Monday
Complete math worksheet on both sides.

Tuesday
Math pp. 17, 18

Wednesday
Math pp. 23, 24.

Thursday
Math pp. 29, 30.





No comments:

Post a Comment

June 17, 2018

Thank you children and parents for a wonderful school year! I will treasure my special "class tree" for years to come. My gifts a...