Wednesday, January 3, 2018

First week of 2018!

Happy New year! Best wishes for a healthy 2018!

 I wanted to thank you all again for the incredibly generous gifts that I received from your precious children! I am so fortunate to truly appreciate the Christmas season through the eyes of your children! It's a magical experience for me! Thank you again for all the love and support that I receive from all of you throughout the year! 

No homework this week! Keep warm!!!

Scholastic books orders are available monthly online  https://clubs.scholastic.com/tdshow
Class code JDCJD

Check your child's pencil cases for supplies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

June 17, 2018

Thank you children and parents for a wonderful school year! I will treasure my special "class tree" for years to come. My gifts a...