Thursday, May 24, 2018

Week of May 29th- June 1st

Exam Schedule for the week of June 4th- 8th. 

Tuesday June 5th-  Religion
Wednesday June 6th-  Math
Thursday June 7th-  ELA 
Benchmark test will be done in sections over the course of the week.
Please refer to reminder letter for the remainder of the year!

Children should be preparing for Religion by making flashcards.
Review for math by reviewing chapter reviews from previous math workbooks.

We will also review in class but studying is still necessary! I want them to finish strong!!

I will be out of school on Tuesday and Wednesday. I will check my email but contact the office if there is a transportation change.

Tuesday
Math hw. pp. 687, 688.

Wednesday
Math pp. 693, 694.

Thursday
Math pp. 699, 700.





No comments:

Post a Comment

June 17, 2018

Thank you children and parents for a wonderful school year! I will treasure my special "class tree" for years to come. My gifts a...